This course is focusing on mastering of English especially in speaking and listening in Intermediate level.
- People who have passed Conversation 1 Level or placement test at Intermediate/Conversation levels.
- Students are able to communicate well in English using the topics and the language focus given.
- Talking about significant events in life
- Describing people and personality traits
- Describing Moods
- Telling a story
- Deciding on priorities
- Proposing a course of action
- Expressing necessity
- Discussing class/family differences in marriage
- Giving reasons
- Talking about career
- Getting and Giving information
- Expressing probability
- Discussing poverty
Suggested Next Courses:
General English Intermediate Levels